Friday, April 2, 2010

What I've already figured out...

Not much to be honest.

I know I don't believe in hell.

I do believe in evolution (which is almost odd to say because you don't believe in facts, they just are.

But I also believe that it was set in motion by a creator.

I don't believe the bible is the infallible word of God.

I do believe it can still be a useful tool to learn what some other people have figured out to be their truth and decide how I can incorporate or dismiss those things as part of my truth.

I don't believe in an angry God.

I do believe that God is love.

I believe in the golden rule.

I believe I am more spirit than ego.

I believe in life after bodily death.

I am not so arrogant to believe I can possibly imagine what that life entails.

I'm still trying to figure out what I believe about Jesus.

I don't believe in forcing my beliefs onto others.

But mostly I believe that if you don't know you should try to find out and that's what I'm doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment